|PERSON IN CHARGE OF THE TREATMENT
|MOTORCYCLE DEVELOPMENTS, S.L.
– Tax ID No. B-98532864.
– Calle Jesús, 69-10ª 46007 Valencia.
|– Contact the Society.
– Request the sending of Newsletters.
– To make commercial communications.
|– The consent granted.
– The satisfaction of the legitimate interests pursued by MOTORBIKE DEVELOPMENTS, S.L. in relation to publicizing its new services.
|The user’s data may be communicated to the collaborators of MOTORBIKE DEVELOPMENTS, S.L. for the achievement of the indicated purposes, as well as to the companies of its group.
|The data will be kept for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, as long as you do not revoke the consents given. Subsequently, if necessary, it will keep the information blocked for the legally established periods of time.
|EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
|In writing to the address: Calle Jesús, 69-10ª 46007 Valencia.
To email email@example.com.
|DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
|MOTORBIKE DEVELOPMENTS, S.L. has designated a data protection delegate, to whom any consultation or request regarding the protection of personal data can be made through the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PURPOSES OF THE TREATMENT: The User’s Personal Data collected through the Forms available on the Website are collected by MOTORBIKE DEVELOPMENTS, S.L. for the following purposes:
- Contact the Society.
- Request the sending of Newsletters.
iii. To make commercial communications.
In accordance with the provisions of the RGPD, MOTORBIKE DEVELOPMENTS, S.L., owner of the Website, informs the User of the existence of an automated file of Personal Data, created, managed and responsibility of MOTORBIKE DEVELOPMENTS, S.L..
- 3. LAWFULNESS OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATAThe purposes of the processing described in the previous section correspond to the following bases of lawfulness: PURPOSE LICITUDE Contacting the Company. The consent given by the owner of the Personal Data. Request the sending of Newsletters. The consent given by the owner of the Personal Data. To make commercial communications. The satisfaction of the legitimate interests pursued by MOTORBIKE DEVELOPMENTS, S.L. in relation to publicizing its new services, which may be of interest to the User in accordance with the services previously requested.
- TRUTH OF THE DATA The User guarantees that the Personal Data provided are truthful and is responsible for communicating to MOTORBIKE DEVELOPMENTS, S.L. any modification of the same. The User will be responsible for the veracity of the Personal Data provided, exempting the Company from any responsibility for not being able to achieve the consented purpose.
- CONSERVATION OF DATA Personal Data will be kept for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, as long as you do not revoke the consents granted. Subsequently, if necessary, it will keep the information blocked for the legally established periods of time.
- COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA The Company informs the User that his Personal Data may be communicated to third parties when such communication is essential to satisfy the purposes for which the Personal Data were obtained. Likewise, they will be communicated when such communication is covered by a legal obligation or court order. Specifically, the following communications of your Personal Data will be made to the Company’s suppliers, insurance companies, with which the insurances requested by the Users are contracted.
- USER’S RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR DATA As a consequence of the processing of Personal Data carried out by MOTORBIKE DEVELOPMENTS, S.L., is considered to be responsible for the processing of such data. Therefore, the User, as the owner of the Personal Data, is entitled to exercise the following rights:
Access: In the right of access, the interested parties will be provided with a copy of the personal data available together with the purpose for which they have been collected, the identity of the recipients of the data, the expected retention periods or the criterion used to determine it.
Rectification: In the right of rectification will proceed to modify the data of the interested parties that were inaccurate or incomplete attending to the purposes of the treatment. The interested party must indicate in the request to which data refers and the correction to be made, providing, where necessary, supporting documentation of the inaccuracy or incompleteness of the data being processed.
SuppressionIn the right of erasure, the data of the interested parties will be deleted when they express their refusal to the processing and there is no legal basis that prevents it, they are not necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected, they withdraw the consent given and there is no other legal basis that legitimizes the processing or it is unlawful.
Opposition: In the right of opposition, when data subjects express their refusal to the processing of their personal data to the data controller, the data controller will stop processing them provided that there is no legal obligation that prevents it.
LimitationUnder the right to restriction of processing, data subjects may request the suspension of processing of their data to contest its accuracy while the controller carries out the necessary checks or in the event that the processing is carried out on the basis of the legitimate interest of the controller or in the performance of a task carried out in the public interest, while verifying whether these grounds override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject. The data subject may also request the retention of the data if he/she considers that the processing is unlawful and, instead of erasure, requests the restriction of the processing, or if, although the data controller no longer needs the data for the purposes for which they were collected, the data subject needs them for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
Portability: In the right of portability, if the processing is carried out by automated means and is based on consent or is carried out within the framework of a contract, data subjects may request to receive a copy of their personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. They also have the right to request that they be transmitted directly to a new person in charge, whose identity must be communicated, when technically possible. Not to be subject to automated decisions: The User has the right not to be subject to automated decisions. However, when you request this right, you will not be able to continue contracting some of the products/services offered by MOTORBIKE DEVELOPMENTS, S.L..
The User can exercise all these rights, proving his identity with his ID, at the following email address email@example.com or by ordinary mail to the following address: MOTORBIKE DEVELOPMENTS, S.L. Calle Jesús, 69-10ª 46007 Valencia.
Finally, in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD, the User is informed that in the event that he/she considers that the requested exercise of any of the rights granted by this regulation has not been satisfied, he/she may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
- DATA PROTECTION DELEGATE. MOTORBIKE DEVELOPMENTS, S.L. has designated a Delegate of Data Protection, with whom the User will be able to contact through the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- DATA SECURITY The protection of privacy and your Personal Data is very important to MOTORBIKE DEVELOPMENTS, S.L.. Therefore, the Company maintains the security levels of protection of Personal Data in accordance with the applicable regulations and has established all the technical means at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of Personal Data provided by the User through the Website. Likewise, MOTORBIKE DEVELOPMENTS, S.L. and its professionals undertake to comply with the duty of secrecy and confidentiality with respect to Personal Data in accordance with the RGPD.